Unsecured Professional Practice Loans of £5,000 to £100,000
To even the most established and profitable firms, having access to an additional line of credit provides ongoing peace of mind and financial security.
Founded on over ten years of experience, Kingsley Practice Finance works as an independent funding partner to a variety of professional practices, including but not limited to legal, accountancy, medical, dental, veterinary and architectural practices.
We understand the unique financial demands and seasonal cash flow fluctuations facing each of these business – and provide fast, unsecured loans for the following purposes:
- Disbursement funding
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Working capital / cash flow
- WIP/Debtor finance
We also offer hire purchase and leasing facilities for professionals looking to invest in new/replacement or additional equipment and company vehicles.
How we can help your practice
- Finance for any purpose - cash flow, indemnity insurance, tax bills, disbursement funding, WIP/Debtor finance, practice refurbishment, equipment upgrades, and more.
- Specialist underwriters - our dedicated team of underwriters are highly experienced in your sector and available to discuss your requirements.
- Tailored solutions - available to all professional practice types and sizes.
- Simple application process - minimal paperwork is required. Apply online at a time to suit you or speak to us direct.
- Personal service – one point of contact, you’ll find us friendly and easy to work with.
- Flexibility – finance options and repayment terms are tailored to your needs, from 6 months repayments to a maximum of 3 years, depending on the purpose of the loan.
- Fast decisions – decisions are usually made within 24 hours.
- Quick payments – once your loan has been approved and we have received the necessary paperwork, the funds will be paid directly into your practice’s bank account.
- Proven track record – 80% of our work is repeat business. This not only proves that our clients are delighted with our service, but that they are consistently able to repay their loans and remain profitable year after year.